Tuesday, July 14, 2009

8 months old








It's hard to believe Pierce is eight months old, but it is even harder to believe all of the amazing things he is doing these days. It seems like every day he is doing something new. He is army crawling his way through the house and is very close to crawling for real. I don't know how much faster he can possibly get.

Pierce has two teeth and I think he is working on some more. Teething has been a little rough on us all, but Pierce is really handling it like a little trooper. He is pulling himself up on all of the furniture in the house including the stroller while he is waiting to go with us on a walk. He is beginning to cruise around the furniture but he isn't quite sure of himself yet. Pierce got his first bruise on his head and pinched his finger in the entertainment center drawer. It seems we are going to have a lets try it anyway kind of learner on our hands.

What else have we done . . . we took Pierce down to the river and he put most of his body in and loved it. I can't wait to see how he enjoys water babies next month and if it ever gets above 75 on a Monday in the Grande Ronde Valley he and I will make a trip to the pool.

Pierce is babbling up a storm and I would imagine it won't be long and he will be telling us to hurry up lets go. He is feeding himself cereal and he thinks that makes him a pretty big boy and just the other day he waved to me. I can't wait for him to show Kevin.

As you can see it has been a very busy month at the Lair house.

No comments:

Post a Comment