Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long Time No Write

Well I have decided I may never get caught up with this blog, so I might as well make a fresh start and maybe work backwards in time. We'll see. The Lair house has been hopping with house projects, special trips, outdoor projects, day recreation missions, and more. So far this summer we have waited for the rain to stop, built a deck, finished our cedar fence, painted-painted-painted, made a trip to Roseburg and Wildlife Safari to feed a giraffe, road on Thomas the Tank Engine, gone kayaking, gone camping, roasted marshmallows in the backyard, celebrated the 4th of July with fun fireworks, and Kevin and I had a quick getaway to Portland while Pierce stayed in La Grande with his Granny and Papa. I'm sure there are a few things I am missing, but it will give you a general idea of the pictures I am about to post. I hope you enjoy them.

Love to you all,
The Lairs

No comments:

Post a Comment