
Well it is just Pierce and I this summer and some weeks are better then others. With sunny, warm weather finally here I think our days will improve because we can get outside. Kevin has a busy field season this year, mostly because his work location is so far away.
Pierce has many things figured out at this point and tries his best to describe the processes he is used to following to his babysitters. I am trying to determine if he is going to be a take charge kind of guy, I guess only time will tell. His top cuspids (teeth) finally came in after two very long months. Now we just have to get the bottom two through and we are done until his second set of molars. I think Pierce and I will spend a lot of time in the water this year, we've learned he is water hound.
Well time to put the kayak on the car while Pierce is sleeping so until next time. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment